Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Be BOLD!

In my employment history I have run into a number of situations that I wanted to discuss with other professionals. Mainly because true SPARKs or TALENTs understand and appreciate being in similiar types of situations.

I started asking myself the following questions:

  • If I could go back in time and speak to myself 10 years ago, what would I tell myself?
  • Would I discuss world-views and big picture corporate understanding?
  • What tidbits that I know now would I tell myself?
These are all good questions. If you are a young person or really ANY person that wants a deeper understanding on how to circumvent the "Old Garde" then keep your eyes peeled.

Go to : The Corporate Bold Homepage.

There you will read about a book that could help many people. I have been selected as a co-author. The book is slated to come out this summer. It is a collection of 100 short experiences. I can't give you anymore information, but realize that it's 100 experiences and pieces of truth from 100 Top Performers.

If you have questions visit the site and ask them.

More SQL Cluster stuff to come soon. :)

No comments: