Monday, July 12, 2010

More vLAB stuff.

So it has been slow going for the moment due to some personal challenges that I have had. So it is my fault and my fault only for not following up as fast or pushing this harder.

Darryl and I have been working over the weekend to make sure that we have a working web presence that can handle the outward facing collaboration and stuff.

This vLAB would be free for people to use and since one of the goals is to encourage community involvement, we are working on a points-based system that rewards individuals for contribution of both content and solutions for real world scenarios.

Another exciting feature is that vThought would provide high-quality "no-cost" consulting to clients provided that the clients donate to the vLAB in order for us to keep this moving forward.

I have finished some of the last DNS changes and we should be live here in the next 24 hours.

No comments: